Pandas (Mokshal) Pandas (Mokshal)

Not bad, for a first one

But sound would be really interesting. Even if it is only music, it would make it a lot less dull. :)

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Flash about my life

Yeah, my buddy and me, we do that every weekend.
I can relate.
Hence, I love it, because I am a narcissic fuck, who dicks around with men butts (at least that's what my buddy'd say).

Gonna watch your other stuff now if you have some more! If not... well it would be a great idea to make more of these shorts!

Captain Saliva! Captain Saliva!

It is a shame

that you don't have any voices with that. It would really up the movie! Great idea though, and the catchline "I taste justice" was terrific!

Cardiac Snowdrift Cardiac Snowdrift

Very fun

It is a really simple concept, but your valentine cards are what makes it worth it. I'm a fan of your videos, and particularly the Valentine Zombie Special, so I was very happy when I finally unlocked it :)

A suggestion: It's a bit unclear as to how unlock the cards. I still lack the Girl, the Star and the.... Sad robot-creature. Thing is, they don't often pop-up, and I would like a lot to see these cards too! ^.^ You should make them less random or something.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Wait.. this isn't a game!?

Just kidding, pretty neat animations, most of them were refreshing for the genre of stickfight, which originality seems to be pretty depleted by know. The yoyo and beard were sweet, and of course the math trick was clever.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Pure Brien Genius :)

As usual, you deliver a terribly funny adn wacky product with interesting gameplay and story! Quick and effective! Music is driving, arts are neat (except for the extending crab arm), a little short but pretty good.

Only little downside is that controls are a bit hard to use, but maybe it's just me using Explorer that made the mouse button sticky or something.

Good job!